Don't cry Joni Jimmy please say you'll wait for me I'll grow up some day you'll see Saving all my kisses just for you Signed with love forever true Joni was a girl who lived next door I've known her I

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第五辑

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Liz Waid. Voice 2 And I'm Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 On today's Spotlight we will ta

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

第一句:This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable, economical and practical for middle school students. 我方这种型号的打字机性能高,耐用,经济,实用,适用于中学生。 A:We are interested in your computer and

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

保护环境很重要,今天来谈谈保护环境的重要性,以及环保的标志颜色绿色。 Andrew: Well talk about what we do to do our part in saving the planet. Maura: All right. So first were going to talk about some new terms that are

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Unit 5. Briefing on Taxation and insurance Policies Part Ⅰ Getting ready A. The following words and phrase will appear in this unit. Listen carefully and study the definitions. 1. grand: 2. bonus: 3. premium: 4. briefing: 5. levy: 6. opt: 7. buildi

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 Listen this way听力教程

Pilgrimage 朝圣 White. As far as he could see. A sea of white. This was Mohammad's dream. He had spent a whole year working and saving up enough money for his trip. 白色,举目望去都是白色,一大片白色。这是穆罕穆德做的梦。为

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

音乐咖啡厅:What if she's an angel What if she's an angel by Tommy Shane Steiner There's a man standing on the corner With a sign sayin will work for food You know the man You see him every morning The one you never give your money to You can sit

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Lesson 8 Save 1.You saved my life. 2.You might as well save your breath. 3.You're only saving your own skin. 4.It will save you a lot of trouble. 5.She saved my face. 6.You may save your pains. 7.Save a seat for me. 8.I'll save it for important occas

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Having been married ten years and still living in an apartment, the wife would often complain about anything, as she was tired of saving every penny to buy a dream home.Trying to placate (安抚)her, the husband found a new apartment, within their bu

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A: It's my wife's birthday, and I'm going to buy her some flowers. B: Perhaps you'd be interested in red roses. A: How much do the roses cost? B: They're only $20 a dozen. A: That sounds good, since last year I paid $30. B: Yes, you're saving money b

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

We're The World 天下一家 There comes a time when we hear a certain call 我们听到了一声召唤, When the world must 1)come together as one 全世界必须团结在一起! There are people dying 不断有人死去, And its time to 2)len

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

what if she's an angle There's a man standing on the corner 一个男子站在街角 With a sign sayin will work for food You know the man 身边的标示告之 他已失去了工作 You see him every morning 你每天清晨都能见到他 The one yo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

At a pre-med (医学院预科)university in St. Louis, we had to take a difficult class in physics. One day the professor was discussing a particularly complicated concept. A student rudely interrupted to ask Why do we have to learn this stuff?To s

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The environment of the city is getting worse and worse today. There are wastes, air pollution and so on. What can we do to save our city? About the wastes, we should sort the wastes, to see if they can be recycle used; use the reusable shopping bag i

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Vacationing in Hawaii, my husband and I went out to dinner one night at one of its finest restaurants - When presented with the check, my husband reached into his pocket for his wallet, but somehow lost his balance and fell over. As the people at the

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

我们要学的第一个习惯用语是: out of the frying pan into the fire。Frying意思是油煎或者油炸,所以frying pan就是煎东西的平底锅。 这个习惯用语由来已久,最早出现在十六世纪早期一名英国作家的笔

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Lesson 5 People 第五课 人物 November 12 11月12日 Megan's Roommate 梅根的室友 Read it! 读读看! Megan is writing an ad because she wants a roommate. 梅根在写一个广告因为她想找个室友, Then she can pay less rent! 这样她

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

AFTER three years of stagnant loan growth, The Peoples Bank in Coldwater, Ohio, has noticed a change. Clients who two years ago would not have qualified for a loan now find that they can. One customer who was working for only 35 hours a week two year

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Samuelson's paper was seminal but not wholly original. 萨缪尔森的论文是开创性的,但不是完全原创的。 A similar model was described in 1947 by Maurice Allais, then working in a bureau of mining statistics in Paris, 1947年,类似的

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

妈,你猜我今天在童子军学什么啦!鲁思珀金斯的女儿安-玛丽嚷嚷着。 看到女儿这么兴奋鲁思笑了。12岁的女儿滔滔不绝地讲述心肺复苏法和海姆利克氏操作法,母亲赞许地频频点头。但她可

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文